Saturday, July 10, 2010

My Garden

I saw this and wanted to keep it as a reminder, so here it is for me and you... I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.


First, I come to the garden alone while the dew is still on the roses.... and the voice I hear falling on my ear... the  Son of God discloses...
And He walks with me and He talks with me and He tells me I am His own... and the joy we share as we tarry there... none other has ever known...

He speaks and the sound of His voice is so sweet the birds hush their singing... and the melody that He gives to me within my heart is ringing...

And He walks with me and He talks with me and He tells me I am His own... and the joy we share as we tarry there... none other has ever known...




I must prepare my garden to welcome Him... and here's how...

 FOR THE GARDEN OF DAILY LIVING,

PLANT FOUR ROWS OF PEAS:

1. Peace from the Holy Spirit

2.  Peace of mind


3. Peace of heart


4. Peace of soul




PLANT FIVE ROWS OF SQUASH:


1. Squash negative thinking

2. Squash gossip


3. Squash indifference


4. Squash grumbling


5. Squash selfishness



PLANT FIVE ROWS OF LETTUCE:


1. Lettuce LOVE the Lord our God with all our heart

2. Lettuce be faithful


3. Lettuce be kind


4. Lettuce be patient


5. Lettuce really love one another



NO GARDEN IS WITHOUT TURNIPS:


1. Turnip my face in prayer

2. Turnip for God's appointments


3. Turnip for service


4. Turnip to help others



TO CONCLUDE OUR GARDEN WE MUST HAVE THYME:

1. Thyme for the Lord in study, worship, prayer and praise!


2. Thyme for family


3. Thyme for friends

4. Thyme for others




DON'T FORGET TO WATER FREELY WITH PATIENCE AND CULTIVATE WITH LOVE.

THERE IS AND WILL BE MUCH FRUIT IN YOUR GARDEN BECAUSE YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW!



AMEN & AMEN

No comments: